Sunday, October 31, 2010

{to do} - Happy Halloween

I accomplished about 3.5 things on last weeks to do list so I'm calling a do over. And because this is my blog I can do that. Also if you hadn't noticed I've moved my blog from wordpress to blogger. I have a little bit of an attitude about it. The URL I wanted is taken, but it's not being used. I hate that, but oh well, there's nothing I can really do about it.  Anywho, welcome to the new spot, here's this week list:
  • purge craft supplies
  • sell/donate said craft supplies
  • organize business paperwork
  • crochet blanket - gift
  • crochet texting gloves - giveaway
  • crochet texting gloves - inventory
  • crochet baby bear hat - inventory
  • make holiday cards - inventory
  • make thank you card - aunt
  • create bill organizer for 2011
  • make light box
  • photograph new products
  • work on blog
  • crochet bear hat - giveaway
  • mail items
I hope to a lot better this week than I did last week. If I can get at least half of the list done I'll be happy, but I'm shooting to get the whole list done. Wish me luck.

UPDATE: Look at me, I've already gotten 3 things done. I plan on making a few more pair or texting gloves too.

No comments: