Sunday, November 28, 2010

{to do} - Cyber Monday

We're coming into the last month of the year. It's crazy how time flies, I feel like it was just the beginning of spring a few weeks ago. I couldn't even remember what day it was when I woke up this morning, then again the days to tend to run together when you're unemployed and not on a regular schedule.

Looking at my to do list, I'm having trouble sitting down at my desk and working on cards. I'm not sure what it is. I think it could be a little bit of this space is a bit crowded and a little bit of I need some inspiration. Either way cards are not getting made, but they need to get done. Ugh.

I dropped off my first batch of bear hats at homespun this week. I have a few more ideas for some new styles and a request from my cousins. I need more yarn, but that seems to always be the case for me.
  • birthday cards - request
  • crochet giraffe hat - request
  • crochet bear hat adult and new born - request
  • crochet dinosaur hat - new item
  • holiday cards - inventory
  • crochet blanket - gift
  • list new items
Also be sure to check out my etsy shop for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale. Use the code BLACKFRIDAY and receive 25% off your purchase. This sale ends Monday 11/29 at 1159PM EST. It's good on custom orders as well, as long as they are placed and purchased BEFORE the sale ends. This will probably be the best sale I have for the holidays.

No comments: