Sunday, November 14, 2010

{to do} - Renew

Bleh. I started feeling sick early this past week (thankfully it was AFTER I got back from Chicago) and I haven't wanted to do much of anything. I've tried though. It's hard to want to do anything when you feel like crap. All I wanted to do was sleep. I did get a few things done. I started rearranging my work space and I got a new item finished, photographed and listed. I hope to get on the ball this week and get more done seeing as the holidays are here.
  • list new product
  • finish arranging white cubes
  • finish arranging book shelf
  • crochet blanket - gift
  • holiday cards - inventory
  • holiday cards - personal
  • design gift tags and business cards
I am going to try my darndest to finish at least half of this list this week. I should be able to knock the top three off the list by Monday afternoon. I'm still not feeling the greatest, but I'm not going to let that stop me and if I need a nap or a hot cup of tea, I'll make time for it.

No comments: