Sunday, November 21, 2010

{to do} - Thankstaking

I feel like I got a lot done this past week. I completed more than half of last week's list and a couple of side projects as well. I'm still not feeling 100%, but I'm much better. I've taken naps when I needed to and I believe it helped. Even though my work space isn't where I want it to be just yet, at least it's nice and organized now.

Thanksgiving is this week and following that is Black Friday. I received news this past Friday that homespun, a local boutique, will be carrying my bear hats on consignment. *jumps for joy* I will be bringing in my first batch on Wednesday just in time for Black Friday. So for the next few days I will be busy crocheting a few extra bear hats to bring in to them. Also this past week, my bear hats were featured on indie spotting, for their handmade holidays.I'm hoping that by getting my name out there I'll be able to generate some more business, especially during the holidays. I fully support handmade gifts for the holidays. Heck I fully support handmade gifts for all days.
  • crochet bear hats - homespun
  • price tag bear hats
  • crochet blanket - gift
  • holiday cards - inventory
  • holiday cards - personal
  • business cards
  • list new items
Oh, I almost forgot, I had a young man commission some love notes, small 3 x 3 cards, from me that he will using in a scavenger hunt to propose to his girlfriend. I think this is pretty dang awesome. I love a creative man.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: