Sunday, December 5, 2010

{to do} - Ideas and Things

I feel like I've been super busy lately, but then not really busy at all. I need some structure and I've implemented some into my life just a bit (I walk in the mornings now), but I really need to put structure into my business. Plan out times to focus on work (current projects and new projects), being online and personal projects. It's hard. It's possible, but hard. Being accountable to only yourself leaves things open to say, "Oh I'll get to that later." Which I do A LOT of.

I have a lot of ideas. Things I want to create personally and for business. Things I want to do with my business. Things I want to do for my business. But I'm lacking focus and funds. I know where I want to be and what I want to do and what I want, but I can't figure out how to get there.

Not having the funds to be able to do what I want to do and keep an inventory (I've sold a good bit of the hats I dropped off at homepsun and would like to drop off a few more and new designs too) is putting a wrench in my plans. I thought about investors after someone had mentioned it to me. But I don't know how to approach it or how to figure out what a good rate of return would be and all the other stuff that goes into investing. *sigh* It's a lot to think about.
  • birthday cards - order
  • bear hat - order (2)
  • new item
  • new listings
  • branding
  • business cards
  • hang tags
  • "scrapbook" - personal project
I tend get ideas and then implement them without really thinking them out all the way. This can be a bad thing...but sometimes it's good. *shrugs* I need to get to work.

No comments: