Sunday, January 9, 2011

Dropping In

Happy New Year my loves. I'm trying to wrap my brain around everything that's going on right now and get back into blogging, but some days I just don't know what to write about. Valentine's Day will be upon us soon so I've dug out my supplies and have started working on Valentine's cards and just to be a little different this year I've decided to I might throw in some Anti-Valentine's as well.

I also have a bunch of ideas for new items brewing in my head. I just don't know where to start. I need a daily schedule and some structure. That'll be something to work on this year. Focusing my time and energy productively so that I can be a great success.

I found a temporary job for the rest of the winter so I'm not sure how that will affect my creating abilities. I'm hoping to be located at one of the quieter locations so that I can do a little creating while I'm there. Wish me luck.

I'm also working on the business end of my business and getting organized better with all my files and paperwork and such. It's hard and I don't know where to start. Help!

Hmmm...well I guess that's about it. I'll try to stop through here more often and share the good news. See you soon.

No comments: