Monday, July 30, 2012

{to do} - so much more to go

Photobucket

Having the weekends and afternoons off makes me a very productive crafter. I like it. I just wish it were a more regular occurrence. One of these days. Actually one of these days I'd like to just quilt working all together and just craft all day...as my job. How about that.

In addition to the items on last week's list I also made a dress (maybe I'll post it later) and several business/credit/debit card holders. The dress was more time consuming than I had planned on, but I enjoyed making it. Now the challenge will be wearing it out of the house.
  • crochet hats and cowls for Sew Loco
  • sew a few card holders for Sew Loco
  • pricing list for Sew Loco
  • cut 2.5 in squares for Scrap Vomit Swap
  • update etsy shop
With Sew Loco on Saturday this list is very Sew Loco oriented. There is still a lot I need to get done. I'm such a procrastinator. This will be my first time where I'm actually somewhere as a vendor as opposed to having my stuff included in a pop up shop or consignment shop. I'm pretty excited.

No comments: