Wednesday, October 10, 2012

destash - cardstock


I don't know why I felt the need to make a fancy header image for this post, but I did. In an effort to save up to move I'm destashing my craft supplies and it'll make it easier to pack everything thing up. I went to look at a place on Friday and when I got the leasing office (after walking 5 blocks in the rain) I was told there was a 60 day waiting list. This is after I called and asked if they had anything available. I wasn't very thrilled about that. But whatever.  Let's get on with the rest of this post.


For sale - a stack of 150 sheets of 8.5 x 11 Bazzill cardstock for $40. Shipping on this stack is FREE! That's a little over 26 cents per sheet. It's a good variety of colors from reds to purples with some neutrals thrown in there. Most of the cardstock is textured, but there are some smooth sheets. There are also some duplicates. I actually have two identical stacks of cardstock. If you'd like both stacks I'll let them both go for $75.

Shipping is via FedEx Ground so no PO Boxes.

Payment via PayPal.

If interested, please send me an email: issa [.] ino [at] gmail.com.

No comments: