Monday, December 10, 2012

{to do} Winter Pop Up Shop


I thought I'd be able to get more than one blog post written last week, but it didn't happen. It's still super busy around here with trying to get enough items for the Winter Pop Up Shop made. Luckily I received back a box of items from a consignment shop that closed down so I've got about 10 extra items that I just need to retag for Saturday. I'm thankful for that.

I'm a little stuck with where to go with these Valentine cards. 100 is a lot of cards to make. I'm not making them all different, but working with a couple of designs and trying to keep them simple. I'm having a major brain fart though and can't decide on design. I just want to crawl in bed and sleep.
  • finish Indie Gift Box Valentine cards (due Dec. 15)
  • finish up items for the Winter Pop Up Shop
  • make coasters for Winter Gift Exchange
  • make item for Shop Swap
  • start on a new quilt for Quilts for Kids
I'm excited for the Winter Pop Up Shop and I'm also ready for this week to end so I can start working on a few personal things. I miss doing stuff for myself.

Okay, I'm off to do some more work.

1 comment:

Nat at Made in Home said...

You have a quite a lot to do, good luck!