Wednesday, January 16, 2013

every day is the 14th...


Valentine's Day is less than a month away. I made 100 Valentine cards last month for Indie Gift Box and those boxes are starting to ship out today. Now I'm working on more Valentine cards for my shop and local customers as well as some Anti-Valentine's that I plan to send out to friends. Anti-Valentine's? Yup, my sarcastic nature has led me to create fun cards with messages like Kick Rocks or Eat Dirt. Nothing mean or malicious, just fun. I like how the messages look when they're mixed with pretty, lovey dovey backgrounds. I think it adds to the sarcasm. Above are a bunch of cards I've made in the past, some of them are still available in my etsy shop. If you're looking for a fun card and unique card for a frenemy or lover (whatever), let me know. I 'd love to make something for you.

I'd planned on posting a WIP it post today, but never got around to taking any pictures of the quilt I'm working on. Lie...good pictures of the quilt I'm working on. I've posted a few on IG since I've been using the quilt as part of my WTCraft project. Maybe next week?

1 comment:

Martha said...

Great cards. I specially like the sarcastic ones.
Beautiful work Melissa.