Wednesday, August 13, 2014

super excited and super busy



Yowzers! I just realized how much I've got going on right now and it makes me happy and super busy. It also gets me closer to where I want to be. I love how the Universe works. So here's what's going on over here:
  • I found a new apartment and I'm working on coming up with the deposit so I can get moved out of my current apartment ASAP. This means I'm working on packing and selling off some of the crafty supplies I don't use.
  • I've been listing a lot of zipper wallets/coin pouches on etsy (to help come up with the deposit for the new apartment. And I've decided that if I can hit 100 sales on etsy by 9/1 I'm going to host a giveaway. 79 sales down, 21 to go. Stop by and pick something up!
  • I just sent off some issa.ino goodies to Gather Shoppe in Bloomington, IN. That's a new location you can find my goods.
  • In a few weeks you'll also be able to find issa.ino goodies at Mass on Main in Carmel, IN. That's two new locations.
  • Coming in December I'll be participating in Yelp's Bazaar here in Indianapolis at the Central Library.
  • And I'm working on putting more into keeping in touch via social media and hopefully getting back into blogging more. (maybe once a week?)
  • Lastly, I'm working on a secret quilt.
Yep, so it's pretty busy around here between getting product made for the consignment shops, Yelp's Bazaar and my own etsy shop on top of packing and then soon moving and other regular activities (oh and also still working on 100 Quilts, 100 Kids when I can get some time in there).

See, busy. What am I most excited about? Moving.

No comments: