Thursday, November 4, 2010

{recipe} cream cheese frosting


My first attempt at cream cheese frosting. I think the frosting was to moist. I had to put it in the freezer for a bit so it would be easier to frost the cupcakes. It tastes pretty good though. I think I will try another recipe next time or make something up.

I also wanted to try out my newly made white box. Works pretty good, though I think there may be something wrong with my camera as the pictures were coming out darker today than they did the other evening.

I didn't get as much done today as I would've liked. I have the rest of the evening to work, though I'm feeling quite tired. Bleh.

Anyone want a cupcake? There are 18 left and it's just me here.

Cream Cheese Frosting

     8 oz cream cheese (room temprature)
     8 oz or 1 stick unsalted butter (room temprature)
     1 cup powdered sugar
     1 tsp vanilla

Fold together cream cheese and butter. Sift in powdered sugar and mix thoroughly. Add vanilla.

No comments: