Friday, May 4, 2012

bumming around

The last two days have not been productive for me AT ALL, so today I need to go hard, but not in the paint (did anyone get that reference)? I've spent the last two days hanging out with friends and just not really doing anything. I felt a little guilty about it, but my graphic designer, the AIDG, told me that sometimes you have days like that. That made me feel better since he's one of the hardest working people I know.

I'm still trying to decide what things I'm going to blog about. I have a few ideas, now it's just sitting down and sorting out my thoughts and what not. It's a process.

A few friends and fellow crafters have started a group on facebook to support each other in our business endeavors, sharing advice and experiences and what not. I think it'll be helpful and I hope to be able to learn some things from these ladies and in turn share some of my struggles and successes. I've already got a few things in mind to share with them.

Anywho, I need to go get some breakfast so that I can get down to business. 

No comments: