Monday, June 4, 2012

{to do} - she works hard for the money

I've been busy, busy, busy the past week at work. Today is day 5 of 9, thankfully it's a short day so I can get some crafty stuff done. Or at least try. I keep getting caught up looking at inspiration on the interwebs. I've got loads of ideas that I want to get started on, but I have no idea where to start and this pesky job just keeps getting in the way. Ha!

I was able to get one project started and completed last week. Check out my last post to see what I made. I don't think I did too bad for my second sewing project. I made a few mistakes, but learned a couple of lessons for when I attempt something similar for next time.
  • make 5 - 10 Father's Day cards
  • cut triangles and squares for pot holders (I kinda did this)
  • finish ironing board cover
  • crochet 2 - 3 bear sets (I have 1.5 done)
  • list another tophatter auction
I like a good list of 5 things. I don't know why. My goal is to do and mark every single one of those items off the list this week It's a pretty hefty goal seeing as I'll be working all week and a lot of what I want to get done doesn't travel well. But we'll see. I'd also like to get up a list of my business goals for June. I make a monthly goal list over at my other blog and was combining them at one point, but I think business goals and personal goals should be separate.

Do you have any goals (business or personal) this month?

She Works Hard for the Money - Donna Summer

No comments: