Sunday, September 23, 2012

{to do} - 100 Day Hustle

Photobucket

I'm switching up my to do list a little bit this week (and posting it a day early). Kelsey of Kelsey Sews is doing a 100 Day Hustle challenge. Saturday, the first day of fall, marked the beginning of the last 100 days of the year. This challenge is to get all your projects done by the end of the year in order to start 2013 with a clean slate. I thought I'd join up and see what I could get finished. Here's my list:

  • buy batting for Lucy, Sally (Simpatico fabric), Q4K x 2, Bernadette (granny square quilt)
  • quilt and bind Lucy
  • piece, quilt and bind Sally
  • piece, quilt and bind Bernadette
  • piece, quilt and bind sewing machine cover
  • get shop stocked for the holidays
  • make at least 10 bow ties
  • make at least 10 hair bows
  • complete aunt's card/card holder order by the first week of October
Most of my list will depending on being able to buy batting to finish them up. I may end up adding more things to it later because I like to stay busy. Wish me luck and then come join us!


Kelsey Sews

6 comments:

Marit said...

I thought you might be in for this (I have seen all your lists on your various blogs)! Good luck getting things crossed off.

Barb in Mi said...

Good luck with your hustle and happy sewing!

sew.darn.quilt said...

Grab your dancing shoes and polish up that disco ball, maybe drag out the BeeGees (remember them)? and sew, sew, sew!!!

Jane said...

Good luck with your list! I'm hoping the hustle will help me stay accountable too.

Kelsey said...

Can't wait to see what type of sewing machine cover you make!! Thanks for joining in :)

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your sewing machine cover too! I have an incredibly boring white one, and I think a spruce-up will be on the to-do list after the holidays. Good luck with your list!!