Tuesday, November 27, 2012

success!

Woo! It's been a successful weekend. Not only did I make a few sales on Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday, but when I got off of work on Monday I had an email waiting for me from Handmade Promenade saying they just about sold out of the fingerless gloves I'd sent along. They'd only been open two days and were down to one pair.


This makes me super happy to know that my things are selling well. While I'd love a break from making, I love that I've got orders and things to fill and keep me busy. Now all I need is more time to blog and tend to other things like laundry and packing. I need a nap. Ha!

I have no idea when I'll get back to blogging regularly, but at least I'm not in a crafting rut anymore right?

4 comments:

Beth said...

That is awesome! Congrats. And I like your new header.

Martha said...

Congratulations!

Marit said...

Congrats!

Nat at Made in Home said...

That is great news! Well done you!