Saturday, November 24, 2012

I survived Black Friday and other business


I survived working at the mall on Black Friday! And I'm exhausted. We weren't nearly as busy as I expected or as busy as we were last year, but busy none the less. I think I have three more days of work and then I'm off on Tuesday. Maybe. I have to look at the schedule better.

I'm done with making for all things Handmade Promenade. Well kinda...I dropped off everything I'd finished up on Wednesday, but decided I wanted to make a few more things to drop off some time next week maybe.

Now it's on to the sale I'm having this holiday weekend. The plan was to just have a sale on Saturday for Small Business Saturday, but then it just made more sense to have a sale all weekend long. I mean heck, why not.

So I started the sale yesterday and have extended it to Monday. I'll probably be adding a few more things to the shop through the weekend. I need to work on being better prepared for these things. So if you're interested in one of my lovely cowls or maybe a bear hat or a dinosaur hat you can save 20% off your order by using the code: SBS20. I love to do custom orders, so shoot me an email: issa[.]ino [at] gmail.com if you've got an idea for something or having any questions.


Next on my make list is the 100 Valentine cards for Indie Gift Box. As well as a dinosaur hat for a handmade giveaway. And then after that more product for my shop AND a small craft bizarre on December 15. I need to throw in a little bit of sewing as well for a gift exchange I'm hosting with a friend on my personal blog. I'm definitely keeping busy.

 I can't wait to get back to sewing again. It feels like it's been awhile since I've done any sewing for myself. It makes me sad. But soon I'll be back. I hope you all are doing well and that you all had a great holiday weekend. I'm ready for a two day nap.

1 comment:

Nat at Made in Home said...

Love the bear hat, cannot wait to see the dinosaur one!