Friday, January 4, 2013

WTCraft - week 1


3 days down 362 more to go. I've gotten quite a bit of sewing done the last couple of days. It feels good to get back to my machine. You'll probably see more cards over the next few weeks though since Valentine's Day is coming up next month. Valentine's and Mother's Day are my big card holidays. I plan to work some sewing in when I can though. I've got a couple of projects I want to work on.

left to right: working on a hat, reusable pocket/hand warmers, a super hero wallet
Also, yesterday I got to talking with someone who works at a local indoor market and they've got a small space they're looking to fill. They're thinking about handmade related mini shop. I could be running a consignment shop in the near future. I'm pretty excited about it. Cross your fingers that it all comes to pass and soon. One of my dreams is to have my own fabric/consignment shop and this would be a nice start!

1 comment:

Marit said...

A mini shop sounds cool! I also have a dream of having a fabric store some day...