Tuesday, January 1, 2013

WTCraft: a 365 day project



I was thinking a few days ago that I wanted to do a 365 day challenge that involved something I like to do in order to make it easier for me to complete. I figured crafting would be the easiest thing for me to do since I do it just about every day anyway.

So...I'm challenging myself to do something crafty every day for the next year. It doesn't have to be a complete project, it just has to be something crafty or craft related (sketching a card, crocheting a couple of squares for a blanket, whatever). I'm also including baking and cooking in this challenge so that I can involve trying out and creating new recipes. I think baking and cooking is just crafting in the kitchen.

The plan is to document my project via instagram under the hashtag #365WTCraft and I hope to do a weekly round up on Fridays here on the blog.  Wish me luck! And join me if you like. I'm hoping this will help me manage my time better and inspire some new projects.

No comments: