Friday, January 25, 2013

WTCraft - week 4


Getting crafty this week wasn't so easy. I've had pretty much all week off and all I've really wanted to do is lay in bed and read and eat all the sweets.  I've got at least two more days off this week, so it's time to get my butt in gear. I think a list might be in order and turning off the tv and turning on the music.
top to bottom from left to right: self portrait photo editing, granny square blanket, new coaster for my desk, manly wallet for a coworker, cardstock cutting for cards, confetti punching for cards, new hat for myself
Also, because it's been super cold this week here and elsewhere I decided to have a sale on all the crocheted goodies in my shop. All hats, cowls and fingerless gloves are 25% off this weekend with the code FUZZY. This includes custom items. Go take a look and pass it on!

No comments: