Monday, January 28, 2013

{to do} - trying to get back into the swing of things


I don't know why it's so hard to get back into blogging over here. The only thing I've been able to do is keep up with my WTCraft posts and really that's only so easy because I post the list on both of my blogs and I just copy and paste and change it up a little bit. Cheater, cheater.
  • create sewing goals list for 2013 and post
  • finish log cabin plus pillow cover
  • make valentine cards
  • create vision board
  • purge crafting supplies
I will leave you all with a picture of my pillow cover. I have a lot of the chevron left and not a lot of the grey polka dot and one more pillow that needs a cover. I want them to match, but I'm not sure of what kind of design to do. Thoughts? I suppose I can just do opposite of this, but I kinda want to do something different in the center.

No idea how I got the chevrons in the lower right to match up perfecting. Not my intention at all. I almost wanted to redo that block, but decided to leave it. Also almost all the seams lined up perfectly. BAM! I'm getting much better getting those to line up. Yay!

No comments: