I'm working on getting back into sewing after all the Valentine cards I'd made a few weeks ago. It's slow going. I was going to just do a post on this pillow on it's own, but I thought it'd be a good for WIP Wednesday.
- tessellation plus pillow to accompany my log cabin plus pillow
- one lone infant size polar bear hat (not pictured)
- reusable napkins
- more bear hats for consignment
- sewing machine cover
- Lucy - Lucy's Crab Shack quilt
- Bernadette - granny square quilt
- Sally - simpatico fabric
I will also need to make another pillow as one of my friends is plotting to steal this one. Not gonna happen. I'd rather just make her one and be done with it. Ha! I can call it a late holiday gift or something like that.