Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WIP it - houndstooth

Photobucket

Spring is on it's way and I want a brand new start so I'm clearing out my shoppe. EVERYTHING is 50% off with the code SPRING50 at check out. A great time to pick up some winter gear for next year...or this year...you never know when winter is going to sneak back up on you. Stop by and check it out, pass on the code to your friends and family.

Now on to what else I've been up to. I had the last few days off and I'm trying to figure out what the heck I'd been doing. Not much really. Too many ideas and no focus. Is there a cure for that? *crawls back into bed and hides under the covers*

finishes:
  • handful of bear hats

in progress:
  • houndstooth pillow
  • bowtie hairband(s)
  • more bear hats for consignment
no progress:
  • sewing machine cover
  • Lucy - Lucy's Crab Shack quilt
  • BQA
  • Bernadette - granny square quilt
  • Sally - simpatico fabric
I REALLY love Seaside by October Afternoon/Riley Blake. I'm sad that it's becoming harder and harder to find. I'd love to snatch up what I've found, but I'm currently not spending any money on anything I don't NEED. I've also decided that anything I make out of it will be just for me, nope, not sharing it with anyone...at least until I've made a few things for myself. lol. If I could get my hands on a few gift cards to pick a few more yards of it up, I'd be happy as a clam. (I really want to make a couple of pillow cases.)

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

5 comments:

maryandpatch.blogspot.com said...

What a nice picture! Makes one want to go sewing right away!

Paula said...

Stopping over from WIP - I am on a cleaning/purge before spring... here's to fresh starts!

Greta said...

I'm working on cleaning out too. Just gave away a bunch of my WIP's. Popped over from WIP at Lee's. Good luck with your clean up efforts.

Jen said...

I am also on a fabric buying freeze, and it's practically killing me to look at all of the pretty fabric everybody is using and buy any! Good luck with your projects!

Hippopotamuslee said...

This pillow looks so awesome, I love it!