Friday, March 8, 2013

WTCraft - week 10

Spring is coming and I want a fresh start so I'm clearing out my shoppe. EVERYTHING is 50% off with the code SPRING50! 
 

Lots of sewing this week. And a little bit of coloring. I've been thinking about what crafty things I will do while I'm on vacation. I think I may just bring a small crochet  project. What do you folks think? What are some small craft projects that travel easily?

top to bottom from left to right: coloring, jelly rolling, almost finished top, pillow planning, California to do list, piecing a pillow, pieced pillow
The jelly roll quilt top ended up a lot bigger than I anticipated. I had planned to cut it in strips again, but then it would make it more narrow. So I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it just yet. It's a quilt that will be donated to Quilts for Kids. I'm not sure when I'll get to quilting it since I don't have the extra cash to purchase batting for it. I will gladly take donations of batting if anyone has any extra laying around anywhere. It would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: