Friday, August 2, 2013

100 Quilts, 100 Kids

So this happened...

My campaign went live on Tuesday and will end on September 15th. Feel free to share it across the interwebs.

I got this crazy idea one day and then thought...no...it's too much. But then my mind kept comping back to it and I started working on an Indie Go Go campaign.

I will be blogging about my journey here and my instagram.

I really gotta clean up my craft area now. Talk about a good way to get yourself motivated. This also gives about two months to complete some other projects like um...that Pay It Forward project. It's been almost a year now. I also want to get a start on some crocheted goodies for the holidays. It's weird to say that...get ready for the holidays...any who.

If you're interested in getting involved, click on the picture. Do it!!!

No comments: