Monday, July 2, 2012

{to do} - Oh Lucy!

Photobucket

I didn't get EVERYTHING done on last week's to do list, but I got a bit done. It's STILL hot here so yeah, crocheting...ugh. I powered through it and got it done. I also completed the pillow case for Mommy for Reals. If I have time, I think I may try to make another. And I finally decided on a name for my Lucy's Crab Shack quilt - Oh Lucy! Simple. What do you think?

  • start on crochet pieces for Sew Loco
  • work on organization for quilting projects (everything is everywhere)
  • work out adjustable bow ties
  • start piecing together Oh Lucy!
  • update etsy
Summer season has began at work and a lot of coworkers are going on vacation so I will be working a lot more. I 'll probably be keeping my to do lists easy for now. It's hard though. I have so many ideas in my head. I've been making idea and to do lists. They just keep getting longer and longer. All I want to do is craft all day. I would totally love to be a housewife the crafts and blogs all day (some of it for pay of course). 

No comments: