Friday, August 24, 2012

protect yo neck



Finally got around to taking a couple of pictures of this new cowl I debuted at Sew Loco. It's a design I'd come up with last winter around Super Bowl time. I'd made one for myself and got enough compliments that I thought I'd make a few more to list in my etsy shop. It still needs a name, but for now I'm just calling it protect yo neck (anyone know that song reference)?

It's very soft and squishy. I just want to nuzzle up in it, but it's a bit warm for that right now. It's time to start watching the yarn sales so I can stock up. I think these will be a hit during the holidays.

Also, after 12 years of living here the Midwest has finally decided to welcome me by giving me allergies. I love it. *grumble, grumble*

PS. Pop on over to Indie Gift Box and check out my feature as a September Contributor.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Love it! Do you ever write crochet patterns?

MaterialGirlQuilts said...

Melissa this is gorgeous! When the weather cools down around here I will be ordering one. Also, great progress was made again this week I see :-)
Amanda