Monday, August 6, 2012

{to do} - changing gears

Photobucket

I vended at Sew Loco (a fashion show of local designers and stylists) on Saturday evening. It was a great turn out. I'd do it again.  I plan to elaborate in another post.

Since I was preparing to vend and I'm a major procrastinator I didn't get anything done on last week's list that was NOT related to Sew Loco. So no other sewing and no other crafting. But that's fine. I've got plenty of time now to work on whatever I want. I have a couple of new projects in mind.
  • get some more work on Lucy done
  • add borders to the Quilts for Kids quilt
  • look for (and hopefully purchase) a walking foot
  • work on a wide mouth pouch for Telissa
  • update etsy shop
I'm looking forward to being able to work on some crafty goodness that doesn't involve making goods for Sew Loco. I do have a couple of items I need to work on for a couple of customers, but then it's all whatever I want to do. Woo!

And I leave you with a photo of the small little corner of the table that I shared with another vendor.

No comments: