Monday, August 13, 2012

{to do} - good intentions

Photobucket

Oh what a week it has been. I had three days off that I intended to spend sewing. Ha! My intentions were good though. And even though I didn't spend all those days sewing, I STILL got everything from last week's list done and then some. BAM!!! I had so much fun sewing all the random projects that popped up that I wanted to work on. I will more than likely have a couple of extra posts go up this week to share them.
I've got a three day work week this week so I should have plenty of time to get everything on this list done and probably more. My only plan this week is to go to the State Fair and enjoy some food, people watching and the exhibits (I love seeing the gigantic pumpkins and other produce). 

I also received the Simpatico fabric I won from Luvin The Mommy Hood's giveaway this past week. I want to cut into it, but I have no idea what to make just yet. A pillow or two maybe? I'm sure with all this time to sew I'll figure something out. I've already got some other ideas I want to work on. I swear it's never ending.

No comments: