Monday, November 19, 2012

small business saturday and finishing up

I've got the next 2 days to finish up things for Handmade Promenade and I've got a full day of work today so when I get home from work today I'll be avoiding my computer and all your lovely blogs. It happens. I'm not nearly as for along that I wanted to be. Procrastinated a bit...no a bit...a lot.

 Anywho, Small Business Saturday is this weekend and it'll be the last advertised sale I have this year. All orders are 20% off! Custom orders included. The catch is that your order has to be submitted and paid for by midnight PST on Saturday. I know there isn't a lot in the shop right now, but that's why I'm offering the discount on custom orders. And I love doing custom work. If you have any questions, please shoot me an email at issa.ino at gmail.com.

No comments: