Tuesday, January 29, 2013

sewing goals for 2013


The first month of the new year is almost over and I'm just now getting around to making my sewing goals for the year. This will probably be an ongoing list as I add new items, but I'd like to get the following things done for sure.
  • finish my beginners quilt along quilt
  • finish lucy
  • piece together and finish simpatico quilt
  • improve my quilting and binding skills
  • make a Washi dress
  • start and finish a granny square quilt (most of my squares are cut)
  • start and finish a houndstooth quilt
  • finish another quilts for kids quilt (one down and one to go, post of it soon)
  • finish my sewing machine cover or do something else with the tumblers I cut
I think a nice small list is good. That way I don't get to overwhelmed since I have other obligations. I've got some crocheting goals that I may post about later and I want to give learning how to knit a go one more time before I just say screw it.

No comments: