Wednesday, September 11, 2013

WIP it - consignment

Photobucket

Oh my, my last WIP it post was back in March. I can't believe it's been that long. But I honestly thought my last post was last year, so I guess I'm doing better than I thought. I know I've finished a few projects between now and then, I just didn't blog about them. Here's what I'm up to right now:


finishes:
  • well...nothing that I can think of, nothing recent
in progress:
  • bear and dinosaur hats for consignment
  • PIF items
  • purging the craft area
no progress:
  • everything else
I've pretty much just been working on hats for consignment. I had planned to get a box in the mail to one of the shops yesterday, but I kept getting side tracked doing fun stuff and doing nothing at all. It's been super hot and I have a hard time doing anything when it's super hot since I don't have A/C. Proceeds from the hats/cowls/etc. this holiday will go towards buy fabric for 100 Quilts, 100 Kids...

...just a few days left and my 100 Quilts, 100 Kids campaign will end. So far, I've raised $300 and have had several people say they'd like to donate fabric. I'm excited to get started. I have a few quilt patterns in my head I'd like to try out. I've designed the labels for the quilts, but still need to get them printed. I'm thinking of using spoonflower.

Hopefully I can start doing these posts more regularly again. Priorities.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

Unknown said...

those hats look cool. and i love the design of your blog!